About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Hi, welcome to my blog that's all about my animation projects. Watch this space for weekly updates ranging from, concepts, pre-production and development stages.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Horse Colab




This is the final version of the Horse idle.

Some aspects like legs, tail and ears could be improved but i have other projects to attend to, plus the CAT rig sucks, legs keep flipping all over the place.

 When i get back to the walk animation I will create my own bones for the legs and attach to the original body.

I should also note that i dont like horses, my goal here was to see how well i can animate something that i wouldnt want to animate and I guess the results are not too bad. Concentrating on the refference and motion is what drove me to do this, a sort attention to detail test if you will.

Comments/ feedback would be welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment