About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Hi, welcome to my blog that's all about my animation projects. Watch this space for weekly updates ranging from, concepts, pre-production and development stages.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Night of Fire


I don’t how many people check this blog; even if it’s only a handful I think this will at least be useful for me. I am going to post what I am working on and what my goal is by the end of the day then post an update just before university shuts. This will help me see my progress and better understand my time management and animation priorities.

 Now that the horse colab is pretty much done I can move on the more important animation of the year. My goal today is to block as much of the fight sequence as possible. First on the agenda, finish the charge and impact. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment